Show off your artistic talent in the wild! Use only natural materials that you can find around you to make a natural sculpture in the style of Andy Goldsworthy. Explore the natural environment in a new way and see what you can create in only a few minutes!
Nature art is a great way to:
- Express your appreciation for the environment
- Bring the group down to a lower level of energy
- Introducing the visual art curriculum to your hike
- Explore the natural materials present in your area
- Learn a new way of creating art
Use these 5 minute trail games on any of your hikes or in-camp activities to change things up a bit when you have a lull in energy!
Find the whole range of 5 Minute Trail Games from Spark To Flame, available here!