I’ve used this workshop with staff, but it can also be used for individuals, or LIT/CIT’s to learn how to set goals.
A hands on exercise, worksheets, and a power point presentation will help you teach your team how to set goals for the summer, and just in general.
This workshop will help your staff:
- Learn the difference between a goal and a dream
- Learn what SMART goals are and how to make them
- Learn why it’s important to set goals
- Be able to create goals based on your personal priorities
- Be able to narrow down your priorities and goals to make them more manageable
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.