“Say This, Not That”
A comprehensive guide to getting your campers to listen the first time!
Let’s face it, no one likes to repeat themselves or have to raise their voice. Included in this resource are different examples of how to get kids to listen the first time. The key is to change the “way” you talk to kids! In this purchase, you’ll receive:
ENFORCABLE VS UNENFORCABLE STATEMENTS
- You’ll learn the difference between “enforceable” and “unenforceable” Learning the difference and putting the information to use will have your campers listening to you in no time!
OVER 100 WAYS TO PRAISE
- I’ve listed over 100 ways to praise your campers for doing good. Copy and carry them on your clipboard to remind you of all the ways to praise!
DO’S & DON’T’S OF COMMUNICATING WITH CAMPERS
- This section includes successful & proven tips that will keep your camper-counselor communication on track. You’ll also be exposed to communication mishaps that might have you frustrated and exhausted after a long day of yelling at your group. Let’s avoid that at all costs!
- Use these super fun phrases when you need the camper’s attention fast!
TEACHER TESTED STRATEGIES
- 3 successful strategies I use when teaching
Let’s talk camp at www.lessonsfromcamp.com