Simple, Nutritious Menu for Camps Without Catering Services
Managing a camp kitchen is a demanding job. The smaller camps we have talked to have all said is is one of the hardest jobs to do well.
If your camp:
- Hires a seasonal cook or kitchen manager
- Maintains a tight food budget
- Has had parent complaints about the meals at camp (meals are one of the first things parents ask their kids about)
…then the CampHacker Summer Camp Menu Bundle was created for you.
We asked one of the best Kitchen Managers we’ve known, Meghan Morrison, to design a simple to use, three week menu for 100 people (about 70 campers and 30 staff).
Included you will find:
- A 3 Week Menu including 3 meals and 1 snack per day
- A Vegetarian Menu for (20 people)
- A Gluten Free Menu for (20 people)
- Recipes for every meal
- Purchasing lists with exact measurements to produce the meal.
- Recommendations for the best basic equipment for an industrial kitchen
- Ideas and suggestions to get the best fresh produce at a great price
- How to build relationships with local food providers
- Items to have available in your pantry & spice cupboard