How to Run the Amazing Race at Camp
This is a short description of the Amazing Race ebook.
How to Run The Amazing Race at Camp
Have you wanted to hold an Amazing Race at camp, but you didn’t know where to start and it all seemed so daunting? Then this ebook is for you.
Having an Amazing Race can be a very memorable and enjoyable program for campers and staff alike, and it doesn’t have to be difficult to design.
Here is what you’ll find in this ebook package:
- How to set-up The Amazing Race for your camp.
- A planning checklist
- An example of an on-site race
- A pre-race announcement script
- Over 20 challenge ideas to do at camp
- Over 10 road block ideas to do at camp
- 5 detour ideas to do at camp
- Variations of The Amazing Race including off-site challenges and theme ideas
- Suggested Additions including the use of ‘transportation hubs’, ‘switch passes’ and using gnomes
- Editable templates of clue cards
This can be a great team-building program or a just-for-fun event. You can run The Amazing Race for young kids, teens and even families.
Don’t spend countless hours trying to figure everything out and creating clue cards. This ebook was written from my experience running Amazing Race programs at camp, both on-site and off, and from the experiences of other camp professionals I have spoken with. This ebook will be a great resource for you. Get it and you’ll save not only valuable work hours but your sanity as well.
Save Hours of Time
What is your time worth? This ebook will save you many, many hours creating a new type of program.
The ebook and the templates are in PDF format. All you need is Adobe Acrobat to view them, which is standard on nearly all computers these days. A link will be available right after your purchase. The link will also come to you in an email.
The Wandering Moose
Welcome to my Patchwork store. Here you will find all sorts of resources on camp programming, as well as a few other odds and ends. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
3 reviews for How to Run the Amazing Race at Camp
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in